1. Start your business and determine under what entity you should be operating.
2. Set up your accounting system and assist with budgets.
3. Prepare your tax returns and provide comprehensive and sophisticated tax consulting.
4. Represent you in Tax Court and Appeal to the Internal Revenue Service.
5. Review and draft all legal agreements such as contracts, leases.
6. Advise on copyright, performance and publishing issues.
7. Negotiate proposed entertainment contracts.
8. Provide financial and estate planning and prepare Wills, Trusts, and other family planning documents.
The information contained in this web site is provided as a service to the Internet community, and does not constitute legal advice. We try to provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site and its associated sites. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and laws are constantly changing, nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent counsel.